The Balanced People Manager™
Synopsis Of The People Management Skills Training
The role of the manager is challenging and requires one to juggle management expectations, project deliverables, delegating, team conflicts, individual aspirations, complex decisions, problem solving and more.
This programme has been specially designed to address the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to help newly transitioned managers to gain in-depth understanding of their roles and learn to fully embrace the concepts of achieving results through people.
Experienced managers will also find this programme enriching and re-vitalizing, helping them to sharpen their people management skills.
Benefits Of The People Management Skills Training:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role and responsibilities of a manager
- Aware of your leadership style to will learn to adapt and meet the needs of individual team members
- Improve communication to effectively set expectations for yourself and your direct reports.
- Use effective coaching techniques to maximize your team’s performance
- Lead team with team charter and goals to drive high performance
- Become more savvy and effective in managing upwards
Who Should Attend this People Management Skills Training?
- Newly promoted managers who need to understand the subtleties of effective people management.
- Experienced managers and leaders in need of a refresher to further sharpen their people management skills
What Other Corporate Training Courses We Provide?
Other than the People Management Skills Training, there are other corporate training which are essential to survive and be successful in a Corporate World. They are Emergenetics Training , Influencing Skills Training and Negotiation Skills Training and Project Management Skills Training. These are essential training that imparts the skills to enable one to climb the corporate ladders and be successful in their career. Check our list of corporate training for a Program Overview.