Who Are We?
Established in 2014, K2W Training Pte Ltd is a Corporate Training & Consultation Company based in Singapore who offers a comprehensive range of services including consulting, content development, training, facilitation and one-on-one or group coaching to meet the needs of our corporate clients in the Asia region.
We have served clients in a wide number of industries - semiconductors, telco, pharmaceutical, healthcare, chemical, software development and accounting services.
Master Trainer Profile
- Peggy Khoo, Founder & Principal Trainer.
- Peggy Khoo specializes in Corporate Training Programs on leadership, management, influencing, negotiation and project management programs. For more than 12 years while at Intel, she was certified as a trainer and facilitator in a wide range of soft skills and organizational programs. Peggy has been leading and running IT programs in sales, marketing and manufacturing for both multi-national and local companies for more than 28 years.
- Peggy holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and has a Master in Business Administration (2001) from University of South Australia and a Master in Training and Development (MTD) from Griffith University. Peggy has received her ACTA and DACE from Institute of Adult Learning and has been awarded the professional title of Associate Adult Educator (AAE) .
- In her current role as an adult educator, Peggy has trained for international and local companies like Pfizer, Roche, Solvay, Motul, Peppel and Fuchs, Ericcson, FDM, Singapore General Hospital, GlobalFoundries, SingTel, NTUC Headquarters and more. Her exposure spans across the region like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, India, China, Korea and Japan.
- She believes transforming knowledge into wisdom requires the input from the heart. Hence, she will impart knowledge, nurture wisdom and create value in her educator’s journey
Here's Our List of Clientele Whom We had Served With Pride.
Pepperl + Fuchs
Singapore General Hospital